Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2012

City Craft Inspirations - Chevron Quilt

I was in Dallas a few weeks ago and a sweet friend told me to check out City Craft. Boy am I glad I did! It's everything a modern quilting/fabric store should be but Shreveport will probably never have.  Their fabrics are fun, their books are interesting, and they give you rewards - I'm halfway to a $10 gift card (sorry husband!).  I was struck with a quilt they had hanging in the window and decided I wanted to make one!


Lucky for me, they had these Moda pre-cut fabrics, which saves so much time!  So I bought some white fabric and cut it and made a chevron pattern!  This is the pattern I went by (look for the link that says "click here for a full tutorial").

This is while I was still piecing the face of the quilt together.


The face is finally finished!  I am going to Dallas at the end of the month, and I will pick a fabric for the back!  What color do y'all think?  I was thinking green!


They have a fun website, and you can shop online too!  http://citycraftonline.com/

I will post the finished product soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment